Staging Site Problem

Hey there,

I have the issue that everytime I put my site into staging, using WPEngine, the code gets devalidated or removed somehow even though it’s validated in the main site that’s copied. That causes issues on my end trying to get things working. Why does it continue to do that?

It only happens with this theme. I have other themes on several sites using WPEngine and they don’t cause that issue.

Thanks.

Hey There,

Make sure to add your staging url to the “Staging” field on your licenses page. That way your license won’t be unvalidated in the future.

I’m having the same issue. I added the staging url in “Staging” on my license page, but still nothing.

I’m using Siteground instead of WPEngine. Could I be missing some other step?

@juliathielac, were you able to get it to work?

I added my site to the staging site in the licenses, but haven’t tested it yet. I will see later if it actually worked.

Okay then.
Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.