Staging site isn't working with Theme X

Hi there,

I recently created a staging environment for my website, and for some reason, nothing is visible on staging anymore. Only parts of the header/navigation bare. Staging is, of course, meant to be an exact replica of the live site. All of the files etc were copied from live to staging, but not much is visible on staging anymore? I asked my host (Bluehost) but they told me to ask you / Theme X.

This is staging environment:

This is live site:

Please advise.

Many thanks!

Hey @Jeypolitan,

The problem is in your host. It does not load some resources. To be sure, I tried activating the parent theme and 2017 theme and it does not load the images. With your child theme, it does not load The Grid’s script that is why the content is incomplete.

Child theme:

Parent theme:

2017 theme

2015 theme

The screenshots shows that the issue is not theme related. Please ask your host why resources do not load in your staging.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.