Staging site - content not displaying after pulling from production

I worked on the site in a staging area (GoDaddy Managed Wordpress site). I pushed the site to production this morning with no problems. We cleaned up some found issues on the production site. I pulled production back to staging so they are in sync. Now when I go to edit content in Pro, I’m getting a gray screen that says “Uh oh! Details helpful to Themeco support can be found in the brower’s developer tools console.” No other information. All pages are like that. (Again, this is on the staging site, so I’m not in a panic.) Here’s what I’ve tried:

• Cleared the WordPress cache.
  • Switched the theme from Pro Child to something else and back again.
  • Pulled the production site over a second time.
  • Cleared the WordPress cache (again).

The content for the stating site is visible from the browser. https://hx9.9fc.myftpupload.com/ I just can’t see the content, headers, footers, etc. to edit them.
Here is the production site. https://ilumivu.com/

Appreciate any troubleshooting.

Hello @stacyd,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey @stacyd,

I see the issue. Please try Increasing Php Memory Limit.

If that doesn’t help, please give us FTP access to the staging site also.

Thanks.

I increased the PHP memory for both the staging site and production site. Still having the same issue on the staging site. The credentials I sent you earlier are for the staging site. I have also deactivated all plugins.

Hi @stacyd,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working, can you please check and send it once again along with the FTP/CPanel credentials to investigate further.

Thanks

I just updated to the latest version and now everything is working again. Thank you!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.