I want to first off wish you guys a happy holidays and don’t listen to other people the theme is amazing still has bugs but u will get there I don’t know why people bash you or leave and go to another theme. I was wondering if you guys happened to get with site ground and found a solution for this my delima which I noted in a previous post I put on here this is a hinder for me because I like the staging feature they have and your theme is the only one I use. thanks the problem is if I create a staging site through site grounds Cpanel feature I get this error message I hate having to make copy of site go to sub domain install it and then move it back. 
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in and for the very touching feedback. We really appreciate it.
Based from the screenshot, it seems that the Site URL in Settings > General is not the same as your WP dashboard.
To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.
staging6.amorepizzabayshore.com
sorry for delay been swamped
didnt realize the user wasn’t created here is user name again
thanks
Summary
developer
Rushster@5150
Summary
Hi there,
The login is no longer working, looks like it’s been tried multiple times. Please provide the correct one.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.