Stacks overide Global Block css

Hi

Site:https://fantasy-books.live
X Pro: 2.0.4
Wordpress: 4.9.4

Problem: So, I’ve noticed the stack css overrides the global block css.

You can see an example here: https://fantasy-books.live/david-the-demon/david-the-demon-chapter-35-new-life-new-problems/

The Alert there is a global block. But it’s design is completely different.

Below is a link to an alert in which the one above is supposed to look like

https://fantasy-books.live/stories/

In the second case, I added an alert using the editor and not a Global Block.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see the original design is using custom CSS for the element, which is particularly for the element with a certain class name. .e16862-4

But on the other page the element using a different class name, for that reason the CSS is not loading for the element. .e20890-4

Please use the same class name or you can declare a class name and use it for every element.

Can you please confirm how you have added the CSS?

Thanks

  1. The yellow looking one is a Global block. When I designed it, it was red with white text.

However, the moment it appears on the site, it is yellow.

  1. The red looking is designed just as I want it. It is NOT a global block, and was made using Edit Page, where I added the element to the page.

These are two completely different elements, hence different classes. I am using these two to point out that the global block isn’t showing the design I put it in.

There is no .x-alert custom css. I haven’t added that anywhere. I even deleted the all the custom css just to see, and nothing happened.

These colors, however, does remind me of the warning alert for the classical Alert Element for this stack. Only, I’m not using the classical alert.

Hey @JfantasyBooks,

Please try going to Pro > Settings and clear the style cache. I tried to replicate this in my test site but the CSS is completely loaded. If that does not help, please give us WP admin access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.