Hello,
I can’t find how to toggle stack options within the header on a navigation dropdown. How can I do that?
Hello,
I can’t find how to toggle stack options within the header on a navigation dropdown. How can I do that?
Hey There,
Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.
Thanks,
I currently using the Integrity Stack globally. Previously I was able to use a different Stack for the Navigation Dropdown in my header. I can’t find that feature now. Is it still available?
Hello @steve,
Thanks for updating the thread. 
It looks like you are looking for what we now call Presets. Now, you can create own personalized presets under Template Manager from Pro > Templates. You can find more information in our changelog page.
https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-2-0-0
You can also watch following tutorial to get started.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.