How do I get text to stack in a button in the header and footer editor? I want this button to line break at the commas.
It should looks something like:
How do I get text to stack in a button in the header and footer editor? I want this button to line break at the commas.
It should looks something like:
Hi There,
Buttons are not designed with this intention.
You can do that using a text element for example and adding a link to your text.
Hope it helps
Great, thank you!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
You can make this with Text element instead of button. If you want to add link you can use to the text.

Hope this is some thing you are looking for.
Thank you!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.