Stacked Header to Inline Header on Mobile

Hey support,

1. I’m struggling to get my mobile header the way i want it. I’m trying to have to logo and hamburger menu next to eachother while using the stacked header option for the desktop version.
    Just like this:
    I’ve tried css from other forum posts but i have not yet found a solution that works for my website.

2. I also have a weird problem that is (i think) related to the current header. When i scroll down my website bugs out. It starts to shake and i often can’t reach the bottom of my website.

Any way this can be fixed?
url: www.feddewestera.com

Best regards,

Fedde

Hey Fedde,

It’s not possible with X. This would require a fair amount of customization which is outside the scope of our support.

I see you have converted your license to Pro. I’d recommend that you convert your X site to Pro. Here’s the conversion guide.

After that, please take some time to watch the Header and Footer Introduction and I’d recommend that you familiarize yourself with the available tutorials in our Knowledge Base

Here’s a quick video walk-through to get you up to speed.

Here’s the Element CSS used to remove the right border for the last menu item in the Navigation Inline.

$el > .menu-item:last-child > .x-anchor {
  border-right: 0 !important;
}

Thanks.

Completely forgot about that license. Thanks it all worked out!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.