Stack Slightly Different Between Pages

Hello,

For some reason the stack on some of my primary pages appear different. Most of them look the way I want it, all posts that fall under these pages have a small picture and text (first few lines of the article) separated by horizontal lines. Then one of pages has what appears to be a slightly different stack (using the same recent post element) and shows a large picture with just the title of the post. Any ideas?

Edit: It appears that my menu has certain pages labeled as “pages” and some pages labeled “category”. I think this is causing it…

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please send us your website URL so that we can check and let you know what could be the reason for the issue.

Thanks

Thanks, the issue was that when I created my menus i chose some from the category section and some from the page section. So when I clicked on some of the menus the URL would be www.myurl/menu1 while others would be www.myurl/category/menu2 and this was the reason the stack looked different.

Hi There,

Glad you sorted things out, so it was normal page vs category page. Please do not confuse those page styles as stack, you can only use one stack at a time.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.