Stack columns on mobile

Hi,
I have a row with 4 colums and an image overlay in each. How can I make it go to 2 columns stacked on mobile and tablet view, and shrink the text size in text over the image? But keep the columns 4 across in the row for desktop etc. I tried making a copy (over 2 rows) and just showing it mobile using the cornerstone settings, but the image links didn’t work then. Would like to do with css. On this page, it’s the 2nd lot of image boxes down the apge: http://meditateinvancouver.org/wp1/meditation-classes/.

Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Could you remove the flex styling that you applied? @media CSS is not working because of that. That CSS are added from your child theme’s style.css

Plus, because of that flex setup, your columns aren’t breaking into single columns in mobile affecting responsiveness.

Thanks.

Thanks :slight_smile: That worked.

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile: