SSL Script into Footer

How I do I integrate my SSL badge script into my footer area of my site. It won’t show up if I place it into Appearance/Customize/Footer content with the rest of the content I have in there. This is my site… https://kea.works/

Hi there,

I suggest that you go to X > Launch > Options > Footer and set the footer to be One Column:

Then, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the Custom HTML widget to the First Footer Widget Area. Add the script you have inside that widget and it will work.

But meanwhile, the Footer Content Area should work too. I tested that by adding the script below:

<script>alert('hello!');</script>

That really works and shows the popup message. So if the first suggestion does not work either you will need to double check the script you have.

Thank you.

Yes, it works, but it created a large white gap about the colored footer area and the badge shows up in the lower right on the screen and covers my arrow to scroll back up to page top. Do you know any tricks to cause it to appear centered in the Footer Area Widget One white gap? I think it will get missed in the lower right.

Hey There,

To fixed the white gap and make the logo appear in the center, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

footer.x-colophon.top {
    padding: 0;
}

#trustedsite-d1c4be39a1364be583144a277341ba5c-image,
body.trustedsite-floating-element {
    left: 46% !important;
    right: auto !important;
    margin: -50px !important;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.