SSL problem on mobile

Hi There,

I’m having an issue with SSL on mobile.

Using really simple SSL plugin, getting the green padlock on Desktop but not on mobile .

Tried (android) firefox, ios, android (chrome), and all of them are not showing the padlock, only the warning sign, mixed content.

When requesting the desktop site on my mobile, the padlock appears. Host says therefore it’s something to do with how X theme is making the site responsive?

  • I have activated really simple ssl, and the mixed context fixer hasnt made it go away either

  • When I do ctrl +f on the page source, i cant see any images with http:

Can you help?

Thanks.

Domain is finsearch.ie

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm the issue on mobile. Could you please try analyzing your SSL certificate by using this tool (https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/) and then you need to contact your hosting provider for further assistance.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.