Hello,
I have my URL set to https: but my site is not fully secure and I am not getting a green padlock.

Can you please describe to me how to secure my site with the included SSL option?
Hello,
I have my URL set to https: but my site is not fully secure and I am not getting a green padlock.

Can you please describe to me how to secure my site with the included SSL option?
It has nothing to do with the theme. Your website has http requests in it, thats why you are getting this error. Use this site, it will tell you where the http requests are and fix it to https:
I know it doesn’t have anything to do with the theme. I have SSL set in my x theme hosting panel. This is a hosting question i guess ive posted it in the wrong support forum. Thank you anyways.
Hi There @mattsterp
Try removing your footer logo and re-attach it to solve this issue. Make sure to clear your cache as well.
Hope that helps.
I meant to post my question to x theme hosting support.
The issue is resolved thank you anyway.
Glad you were able to resolve it 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.