SSL issues on home page - no padlock

I recently migrated my site then added an SSL certificate. I went through and did a search and replace for all instances of the old domain and replaced it with the new official domain and also with the https.

This didn’t change all instances of the domain throughout the site, and I had to go into cornerstone and manually change any links within the content to use the https. I also had to replace the image by deleting it and then reassigning the same image from the media library to have it include the https. Not sure why I had to do this? Is there a better way? I used the search and replace wordpress plugin and selected all tables.

Each other page now shows that it is secure (green padlock) but the homepage is still showing a couple images loading that are causing issue. The strange thing is that they seam to be loaded by javascript somewhere, and I also deleted these images from the media library. So I have no idea why these are loading and where.

You can see a list here of the images causing issues: https://imgur.com/a/CWeig

Or you can test the site (https://lifestylehearing.ca) yourself here to see them: https://www.whynopadlock.com

Thank you in advance.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested your site and here is the test results:
https://www.whynopadlock.com/results/92083fd7-5e3e-4468-a153-b68fc8b9e0e8

Just to make sure that all resources were loaded via https, please install WP Migrate DB plugin. There is a search and replace feature of this plugin that does a great job. Please do a search for http://fe015a.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/ and replace it with https://lifestylehearing.ca/wp-content/uploads/.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.