Split Header

I am trying to achieve something similar to what you have on your home page EXCEPT i need the logo in the center, then each picture be clickable and take them to the designated link on website.

http://wordpress-95506-290469.cloudwaysapps.com/

Right now, the bar I have the logo in overlaps the images and the images won’t be able to be clicked.

Hey Donald,

This is quite tricky to achieve. I would recommend adding 2 buttons in the left and right side of your image in the same row with your image. I’ll keep this design in mind though.

Thanks.

Is there anyway to make the logo bar, only 400px wide and make it centered all over?

Hi There,

Seems like you achieved it, if not please provide a mockup of what you want to achieve to clarify.

Thank you

I think I might be able to have it handled from here. Thank you

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.