Split background-design without full width

Hi Themeco,

I really would like to create a new design which has a split full width background, but with content that stays inside of 1200 px. But no matter what I try, it doesn’t seem possible?

Please see attached image.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you can keep the section fullwidth (no container row) and then add a padding on one side of the columns with text content.

screenshot

Try 6% of padding on those sides, and adjust it where you see it fits.

Cheers!

Ok. Great, but will that look good on mobile?

Hi There.

I forgot the mobile view sorry, lets add the padding as a CLASS instead. Add this on Theme Options > CSS

@media (min-width: 768px) {
	.padding-right {padding-right: 6% !important;}
	.padding-left {padding-left: 6% !important;}
}

Then add the CLASS padding-right on the right-column (of row 1), and the CLASS padding-left on the left-column (of row 2). This way the padding won’t be applied when the columns start stacking (mobile view)

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.