Spinning when saving

When I am in the editor, I go to save and I get uh no save failed… along with the screenshot attached

I cleared cache in browser and disabled most of my plug-ins

Hey @detech,

Please test all of the 3rd party plugins because it could be one of them that is causing the issue.

Please also do the following.

1. Theme Update
  2. Child Theme
  3. Css/Js Customization
  4. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  5. Disabling Cache
  6. Disabling Cdn

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following info in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password
  • FTP credentials

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

I already went through these steps from other posts in the forum. Thank you for taking a look. I also disabled cloudflare for a while then re-enabled it .

Are you guys able to resolve this issue or guide me on what to replace with FTP or do that process for me so I can continue using X Pro? How can I do this without losing my work and content?

Hi @detech,

It seems that your server is doing a 301 redirect to automatically add trailing slashes to all requests. You need to remove the 301 redirection or exclude the WordPress Rest API endpoints from it.
To know more on the Rest API endpoints, please go through the following article:

1. https://developer.wordpress.org/rest-api/reference/

Hope it helps.
Thanks

If I download the public_html folder via FTP can I rebuild my site by importing X back into my server after wiping the server and reinstalling WordPress? Any guide on this or advice would be appreciated.

Hi @detech,

I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server and clear your existing server and then migrate the staging into the live server again. Please go through the following article on how to migrate your site.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I wiped my server and started over, then imported my backup and now its all working as it should be and is moving even faster. Mark this as resolved. Lessons learned here. :slight_smile: Thanks for your support I appreciate all of your help.

Hello @detech,

Glad to know that things are well for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.