Spinning/Lack of support

My site has been down for a few hours and i’ve been trying to fix it. Here is a video of what im going through
Video Link
As Im a pro user I’ve tried to reach out to support which funny enough , when I go to the sitemap and click on the hyperlink getting support it tells me that Pro users have more support options on there dashboard. So I go to my dashboard, what do I see -nothing . I press (CTRLl+F) and type “support” and “ticket” just to see if im missing something on the page and Im getting nothing popping up.

Hey @artiisan,

Thanks for reaching out!

The reason why your website is down because there are no closing PHP tag when you edit the header.php and footer.php, please keep in mind that it is not advisable to edit those files in the parent theme. To fix your issue, you need to download a fresh copy of X theme in your themeco dashboard and upload it to your website. To do that, please do as follow:

• Activate default theme ( for example twenty twenty two theme, this will allow you to delete your current X theme )
  • Delete the X theme from your themes page
  • Download X theme from your themeco dashboard
  • Upload the fresh copy of X theme to your website

Hope that helps.

Doing this now , will reply back in a few minutes. As well is this the only way to get support from here on out?

Hey @artiisan,

Great! Yes, this is the only way to get a support. You need to login to your account and create a ticket.

Thank you.

Can you show me the steps to do this ?

As well I downloaded and installed the new X theme and im still getting the same error

Hey @artiisan,

To know how the support forum works, please check this out!

On the other hand, would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

its up, look forward to the help, thanks for the speedy responses

Hi @artiisan,

I have checked your video but am not able to understand the wp_head() issue showing in it. The wp_head() is already added in the framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views\global_header.php, and it is not required to add separately. I tried to access your WordPress admin dashboard using the given credentials but it shows the YOU HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT error. I would suggest you troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hey @artiisan,

As my colleague said, we can’t login to your website. When we try to input the credentials it redirects us to the lockout page. ( Please see secure note for more information )

If you have any IP restriction on your website, please disable it in the meantime while we are going to investigate your website.

Thank you.

disabled itheme security and updated secure note with another username and pass

Hey @artiisan,

I check your website and found out that one of your plugins is causing the issue why it keeps spinning. That being said, I suggest that you disable all your plugin except for Cornerstone and activate it one by one to find the culprit.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.