Spinning issue inside Cornerstone Editor

I have an issue that has popped up in the last few weeks where all the cornerstone sections are not visible when trying to view them inside the cornerstone editor. All i get are multiple spinning circle dots. I had this same issue over a year ago, and I believe the solution was to increase the PHP Max memory (which I did and which took care of the issue back then). Now, the issue is back (even though that memory setting remains at 512M.

Hello There,

Thank you for writing in! I have logged in and investigated your site. I noticed that you are using PHP version 5.3.29. Please be advised that WordPress 4.8 requires at least 7 with MySQL5.6 (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/). This could possibly be the cause of the issue. In most cases you cannot update your PHP version yourself and need to contact your host about this. The upgrade process is an easy process and should be something your host can do for you without affecting your website or charging you for it. Here’s a letter you can send to your hosting company:

Dear host,

I'm interested in running the open-source WordPress <https://wordpress.org/> web software and 
I was wondering if my account supported the following:

- PHP 5.6 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module

Looking forward to your reply.

After you have updated PHP, we can investigate further if you still experience the issue.
Please let us know how it goes.

My host just upgraded the PHP to version 7. They do not support upgrading the MySQL (you have to have dedicated hardware for this). And yes, they do support mod_rewrite. After the PHP upgrade, I still have the spinning going on. Thoughts?

Hi There,

Could you please double check again?

It seems to load fine on my end:

Regards!

OK, the spinning issues went away after clearing my browser cache, but now I can’t save any new changes. It acts like it saves the first time, but the content doesn’t actually update when going to the page live. The 2nd attempt to save changes… I get a red x with a circle through it when hovering over the save button at bottom left.

Hi There,

There seems to be an out dated or corrupted file/s on your Cornerstone, so I went ahead and re-installed it. The Cornerstone is saving now. (see the headline “Grow with Us!” I did add a class mvm to it).

Clear your browser or any caching feature on your end.

Cheers!