Hello!
After the recent upgrade of Word press, I am not longer able to edit pages via Cornerstone. I am using Site Ground and have tried all the suggestions in prior forums, including disabling Super Cache
Hello!
After the recent upgrade of Word press, I am not longer able to edit pages via Cornerstone. I am using Site Ground and have tried all the suggestions in prior forums, including disabling Super Cache
I’m having the same issue too. Won’t load at all, just seeing the spinning loader, no error message. No caching plugin is installed either. Please advise asap.
I hear ya – I spent all day yesterday with InMotion hosting trying to resolve this. They brought in 3 diff tiers of support, and nobody had any clue… Really hoping for an update today…
Hi @rbalcom ,
Please provide your url and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.
Also let us know which browser you are using while experiencing the issue
Thanks
@Gingerfizz_Marketing & @smenavto - please open a new thread explaining your situation briefly and provide your login credentials in a private reply, also let us know which browser you are using while experiencing the issue.
Thanks