Special command for pullquote

Regarding http://swedesail.de/

How can I reduce the gap between the text above and the pullquote „Einticing as a boat should be“?

Is there a command I can put ahead of the words to avoid the use of the heading which apparently creates the big gap in normal text editor?

I would like to see the pullquote located centered vertically between the firth and second text section.

HI there,

Try adding the class mbn to the heading tag you use to eliminate the bottom space like this:

<h3 class="mbn" style="text-align: center;">Enticing as a boat should be</h3>

Hope this helps.

Thank you Jade. However, the distance between the first paragraph (Welcome … - … construction") is still to big. I would like to adjust the vertical alignment - seeing the pullquote centred vertically between the first and second paragraph.

Hi there,

You can also make use of the ready class mtn which means margin top none.

Also, even if you add mtn class to the heading element, there will still be a gap from the first paragraph and the heading because there is a default bottom margin for the paragraphs.

To lessen it more, try adding this to the Global CSS panel:

p {
    margin-bottom: 1em;
}

Feel free to adjust the bottom margin value in the code.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Jade. It works but moves all the other distances between headings and text.

Therefore I would prefer to format this „Enticing“ sentence in an other way to see it with the same colour, typo, letter spacing etc as my h3.

Is this possible?

Hi there,

If that’s the case, the only option is adding mtn and mbn to each paragraph since you want it specific spacing. Like this

<p class="mbn"></p>

Thanks!

Thank you Rad

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.