Special Button on Ethos 3

Hello

:slight_smile:

In this demo : http://demo.theme.co/ethos-3/
At the home page, there is a button ’ in the slider to go down in the page. How can I do it for my website ? www.le-filrouge.com

Secondly, in the menu of my home page, I would like when I click at the page “Contact” to scroll down to my biography in the bottom of the page. But, if I am in an other page like “Articles” I would like the button of the menu to go directly to the biography of the home page. How can I do this?

Thank you very much.

Hey there,

  1. That is the Scroll Bottom Anchor which you can enable under the Slider Settings. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/meta-options-pages/144 for more details.

  2. You need to create two menus. One to be used for One Page Navigation and the other for a global or Primary menu.

For the One Page Navigation, create a custom link menu and put #biography assuming biography is the ID of your Biography section.

For the Primary menu, create a custom link but this time, put the full URL and include the id as follows www.le-filrouge.com/#biography.

Then in your home page meta options, choose your One Page menu in the One Page Navigation option. Refer to https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/meta-options-pages/144 for details.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you, it worked

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: