Spacing on page

I am trying to figure out how to do some basic things, such as make my headline the same width of the text box below it.

put space between the image on the left of the text

make image the same height as the text on the right of it.

refer to image attached for details.

https://www.digerati-experts.com/pro/content/1121

Hi @detech,

Thanks for reaching out.
Sometimes the only screenshot doesn’t help us to recognize the issue you are having. Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Given content edit URL required Login to access the content.

Thanks

Hello @detech,

I have created a section on your server. You can check the setting of the section, column, Headline element and text element setting. Here I have set the image in the background and then I have set the padding in VW uint so that the image will be fluid in the responsive mode. Please have a look at your site.

ABOUT-Content-Pro
About-Content-Pro1

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thats perfect however now I am missing some text that was on the page is there a way to see revisions to the page? When I look in the page settings I do not see a way to see revisions was that feature removed in this version of wordpress?

Hello @detech,

The WordPress revisions do not apply to the Pro Builder. If you need to access the WordPress revision, see th secure note below.

Best Regards.

Thank you, I probably didn’t save it. Also if you look at the page it doesn’t show the photo like we set it to, any thoughts on whats wrong?

Hello @detech,

Please temporarily deactivate the LiteSpeed Cache plugin. And also I found out that you are using CloudFlare. Right after your updates, please log in to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. You also need to regenerate the minified CSS and JS files in CloudFlare.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.