Spacing Issues in Pricing Table with Pro

Hello - after updating from X to Pro I noticed the spacing in my Pricing Tables has expanded.
It looks like everything is double or triple-spaced vs. single-spaced.

Any suggestions?
Thank you!

Hello @ccwadsworth,

Thanks for writing in! You may need to edit your pricing table columns and make sure that the list item shortcodes do not have newlines or linebreaks. If possible, the shortcodes should be in one line only.

For example:

[icon_list][icon_list_item type="check"]All Widgets[/icon_list_item][icon_list_item type="check"]All Wadgets[/icon_list_item][icon_list_item type="check"]All Wedgets[/icon_list_item][icon_list_item type="times" style="color: red;"]Wodgets[/icon_list_item][icon_list_item type="times" style="color: red;"]Gizmos[/icon_list_item][/icon_list][button shape="rounded" href="#example" title="Example"]Sign Up Today![/button] 

Best Regards.

Thank you! Should have tried that first… :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

Hi,

I have tried the same instructions and it does not seem to work. My site is this:

Also, the accordeon modules (on the same page), don’t even open in Opera.

Thanks!

Hello @xansibar,

Thanks for updating this thread. It appears that there is a JS error in your age. I also noticed that you have installed Autoptimize and WP Fastest Cache plugin. After doing the updates and site changes, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using Autoptimize or WP Fastest Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

If nothing is helping, create a NEW thread along with your login credentials in a secure note so that we can check your settings. In your secure note, add the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.