Spacing issues between content and sidebar on multiple pages

I have a question about how to fix a spacing issue on this page: https://www.bourbonbanter.com/bourbonblog/

The posts with full images run into the sidebar. I would prefer to have a white gap between the images and the sidebar. How do I make changes to my theme for that to work?

Have the same issue on this page as well: https://www.bourbonbanter.com/?s=bourbon#.WW9IFNMrJBw

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you after to have this kind of layout?

If that is the case, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body.x-full-width-layout-active.x-content-sidebar-active a.entry-thumb.featured {
    margin-right: 0;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

They worked. What do I need to add that would add some white space between the menu bar and the first ad block in the sidebar?

Thank you,

Patrick

Try this

.x-sidebar.right {
    padding-top: 35px;
}

Perfet, thank you!

You’re most welcome!