Spacing between menu items in Cornerstone

I’m having an issue with spacing between menu items in Cornerstone.
I’m wanting everything to be in one line, right now, it’s putting several items on 2 lines.
I’m trying to decrease the space between the items, but even when I try to change the size of the Navbar Font Size (px), changes aren’t showing up.

Suggestions? Thanks!

Hi there,

Please kindly go to X > Launch > Options > Header and set the options below properly to change the font size and spacing between navbar top items:

If the changes are not reflected on the front end of the website, please kindly make sure that you purge any cache plugin which you have and deactivate them.

In the case of further problems, you will need to get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your Wordpress Dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks, that fixed it!

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!