Space under image after link is enabled

Hi All

I have just had a couple of images get the little gap underneath the image between the image and the border. This appears after the link function has been enabled.

I have tried the usual things

a.x-img>img {
display: inline;
}

and/or

a.x-img {
overflow: hidden !important;
}

Neither of these seem to be working.

The problem can be seen here.

http://acamuseum.ca/groups-tours/kids-schools/the-billy-mink-story/

I have tried adding man to each image also, that eats the space under the image not within gap between the image and the border.

Any help much appreciated as always.

Mike

Hey,

Thank you for writing in!

To remove this gap, just adding following CSS under the code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS

.x-img  {
  margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Hi,

I have tried that, no change unfortunately.
I have disabled the link for now.

No forget that, it has worked, just took a bit to take.

Thanks again

Mike

Thanks for letting us know!