Space on the top Bar with LOGO

Hello:
I have added a new logo to my site, however, now the Logo is on the left and the navigation menu tabs have moved to the bottom. I want to be able to make my logo bigger but also be able to have the tabs right next to the logo. How can I achieve this.

TKS!

Hi There,

Please crop your logo properly because right now it has a lot of dead space around it.

Then navigate to Options > Header and adjust the NAVBAR TOP LINK ALIGNMENT and NAVBAR TOP LINK SPACING option. This is a matter of managing the space available on the header bar.

Thanks

Ok, I will take a look. Tks.

You’re welcome.

I still cannot get the navigation bar (tabs) to come up next to the logo. I have deleted the space in the logo and I have tried to adjust the alignment but I get nothing. Can you assist?

Hi again,

First please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li>a>span {
    padding: 0.875em 6px !important;
}

Then, edit your logo image in any image editing software and remove the top and bottom spaces as you can see here http://pcncopiers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/A0039192_orderMock_01090450.png the logo has a lot of spaces around, just crop the image part out of it.

Hope this helps!

Can you login to my account. I am not sure what I am not doing but this still does not work. I have gone into the customizer to try to make changes to the space in header but nothing. This is what it still looks like.

https://www.screencast.com/t/Zvi8VmwqhQzR

Hi there @Kpan3,

Thanks for writing back, as my colleague mentioned above, the issue is actually your logo.

You have hundreds of pixels of space above and below the logo. You’ll need to crop the logo, then re-upload and that will fix the spacing issues you’re having.

Thanks!