Space between posts when using Looper

Hi,

I created a looper element to bring in three posts. One larger one on the left, and two stacked ones on the right. Works fine, apart from the fact I can’t seem to add the space between posts on the right.

I have the column set to be 100% and then the DIV element with the looper post, set to be 50% of the column. I tried flexbox set to space between which doesnt change anything, so I assumed because I had given the two posts 50% each, the full 100% height. Changing to 49% leaves space at the bottom, not in-between.

If I set height to auto it displays like this

Any thoughts what I am doing wrong?

Hello Ashely,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. In your Looper Consumer Div element, add a bottom margin of at least 1em.

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 2.31.23 PM

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you, that did work in that placed a gap, but pushed the second block slightly below the left larger column.

I did a workaround, which will work (unless you think there is a better way to do this).

I made the two right hand posts 49.5% instead of 50% height of the column, this left a tiny maybe 1 or 2 pixel height width of the second post still overflowing. I then made the right hand column overflow ‘hidden’ which meant just a tiny fraction of that right hand second post is lost, but that’s a compromise I can live with.

Hi Ashley,

Glad that it works for you and resolved the issue. Still, setting the height value to 50% will do the same as you have mentioned the bottom margin of 0.35em.

Thanks

Thank you. In the end I worked out I can use math a bit wiser to achieve equal heights. :man_facepalming: :grinning:

I simply set the height for the smaller posts at 32vh and added a 1vh margin (32 + 32 + 1 = 65vh) and then set the left hand height to a maximum of 65vh.

Anyway, all sorted now, thank you.

Hello Ashley,

Glad to know that things are well for you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any query regarding our theme and theme settings.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.