Space between columns

I have a row with two columns in it. When I go to a smaller screen the columns stack on top of each other, thats good but there is no space in between the columns, how would I get a space so that the background grey color shows through on the smaller screens?

Hi @waynepatt58,

Thanks for writing in.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

ok, have attached login details

URL: https://www.gunstocarry.com/statistics-on-concealed-carry/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please add following CSS and let us know how it goes:

@media only screen and (max-width: 500px) {
    .x-column.x-sm {
    margin-top: 20px;
}
}

Thanks.