Space between Column and Header

Hello,

i am using Integrity. I have build a slider with Soliloquy. Put shortcode in text element in Cornerstone. The I set the slider settings to Theme: Base, Size: Full Width, Dimensions: 1920x1080. The slider is full width but above and underneath i have a little white gap between column and header and column and column. I have looked at every single setting now but can’t find a solution to fix it. Please help.

TIA

Kind regards,

Pat

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Sure! The URL is www.patricklemmer.com.

Hi there,

There seems to be a coming soon page active on your site.

Kindly provide the admin logins in a Secure Note so that we can access your page.

Thank you.

Login is:

Note: I have meanwhile changed the background colour to almost black. It’s a bit difficult to see the gap now but it’s still there. TIA

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-text p:empty {
    display: none;
}

div#soliloquy-container-235 {
    margin: 0 !important;
}

Hope it helps :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.