Space below slider

Hello, I keep writing in about this because the same CSS does not work from one site to another.

Can you look at markspaintinganddesign.com and let me know what I need to do to remove the space below the slider.

Hello @gallagherBD,

Thanks for writing in! The custom CSS will not work because the page is using WPBakery Page Builder. There is a space added under the slider from this html code:

<div class="vc_empty_space" style="height: 15px"><span class="vc_empty_space_inner"></span></div>

You may need to edit the page and check your space element. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

These are the moments when a guys gotta admit he was a dumb ass. Thanks for the help and sorry for the time wasted. I was too close and overlooked it.

I am laughing so hard right now at my stupidity.

No problem @gallagherBD. You are most welcome as always!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.