Space at top of post pages after adding css to hide the post title

Hello, I am trying to remove some white space at the top of Posts. This site is almost finished. I love the Themeco Pro theme with the Renew stack. https://www.temporaryserver8.com/increasing-corrugator-speed/
I have turned off the crumbs. Also, have added some css to hide the post title. However at the top of Posts there is still about 15px of white space either at the top of the body or at the bottom of the header. What is the best way to hide this white space?
The custom css in use is:
.widget_tag_cloud a {
font-size: .75em !important;
}
.x-container.max.width.offset {
margin-top: 0;
}
.x-container.max.width.offset {
margin-bottom: 0;
}
.home .x-container.offset {
margin: 0 auto;
}
.single-post .entry-featured,
.single-post .entry-thumb {
display: none;
}
.single .entry-header {
}
.h-landmark span, .entry-title.h-landmark span {
position: relative;
}
.x-header-landmark {
padding: 0px;
border: 0px solid #f2f2f2;
border-right-color: rgb(242, 242, 242);
border-right-style: solid;
border-right-width: 0px;
border-left-color: rgb(242, 242, 242);
border-left-style: solid;
border-left-width: 0px;
border-left: 0;
border-right: 0;
}
.widget_categories ul > li a, .widget_product_categories ul > li a, .widget_nav_menu ul > li a, .widget_pages ul > li a {
display: inline-block;
margin: .3em 0;
font-size: .75em;
}

Hello Jon,

Thanks for writing to us.

To remove the top space I would suggest you add a custom CSS code under Theme Options —>CSS

.single-post .entry-content {
margin-top: 0px;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Perfect! That did the trick. Thanks for your help! Sometimes I have trouble identifying the element to use for css.

You are most welcome, Jon.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.