Space at the bottom of my website

Hello,

I noticed a space at the bottom of my website, below the footer. There are currently some problems with the website (I can for example not update any plugin as it is causing a network error). I was wondering if it might be a part of the explanation for the problem?

URL: https://mandtis.fr/

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! If you have added any custom functionality into your child theme, search the following tags <pre> & </pre> and remove them.

Your network error should be a different issue. Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Where should I look in the child theme to remove this functuinality? I could not find it.

Please find the credentials in the secure note.

Thanks,
Antoine

Hello There,

I have checked your site and I could not find the url where the footer displays the mentioned issue in your screenshot. Could you please provide the url of the page in questioned?

And by the way, I can see that you are using an older version. Most of the time, out dated theme or plugins will create conflicts in the site. Pro 1.2.7 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

I’ve updated Pro and the problem is now gone. Thanks.

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.