Space above Portfolio item page content

Hi, I am trying to reduce the spacing above the content in my portfolio item pages. I’ve removed the navigation arrows via CSS and made some other customizations:
/*
// Portfolio customization
*/

.single-x-portfolio .entry-featured,
.single-x-portfolio .entry-wrap {
margin: 0px auto;
width: 99%;
}

.x-portfolio .entry-info {
display: none !important;
}

.h-landmark, .h-landmark.entry-title {
display: none !important;
}

.entry-top-navigation {
display: none;
}

.single-x-portfolio .entry-thumb {
display: none !important;
}

I have tried multiple things to remove the space where the entry title would normally go, without success. I cannot figure out what the class is. I’m including a screenshot for reference. The space I am looking to reduce is between the breadcrumbs and the slider.

http://pioneer.jenwilton.com/pests/termites/ is the example page if you’d like to see it.

Hi There,

Please also add this custom CSS:

.single-x-portfolio .x-header-landmark.x-container.max.width {
    display: none;
}
.single-x-portfolio .entry-content > h1,
.single-x-portfolio .x-container>.offset {
    margin-top: 0;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Worked on one page. Isn’t working on the others. I added it to custom CSS (global, not inline). Not sure what to think.

Hi there,

The code @thai provided should work globally in all pages except when the pages have different structure.

It didn’t work for the Termite page because the first content of the page is wrapped in h1 and by default, header elements have a top margin.

What you can do is remove the h1 element that wraps the google font code or add the class mtn to the h1 element.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.