Hey guys…i went through about every thread on here about this and tried a ton of things. nothing helps. I have a space showing on the site above the footer but not in cornerstone. Can you help.
Hello @cmdiggs,
Thanks for writing in!
It’s because you have padding bottom in section. You need to remove that. Please see screenshot. http://www.screencast.com/t/uhhn9rsos
Please set bottom padding value as 0 as shown in screenshot.

Thanks.
I had done that too. Still didn’t work. Set at 0 now and still space
Hey There,
I double checked and it is indeed the padding of that last section. Please provide us with your WordPress admin login credentials so we can try to solve this for you since your actions did not take effect.
Hello There,
I have fixed the problem for you. The spacing was coming from Photo/Video section. 

Thanks.
Perfect…thank you for your help. no idea what I did.
