Space above container blog post

Hello,

I checked dozens of forums but I cant find the solution to the following:

At my website, www.werkrust.nl, I have a big space gap above my blog posts. I cant get rid of this space. At all my other pages (Home, rustenpunten etc…) it wasn’t a problem. I hope you can help me

Hi There,

Thanks for sending us your issue!

if I correctly understand your issue, you are getting a gap above to your post. For clarification I have attached this screenshot. Instead of this gap I didnt find any space in any other pages.

If this is the gap you are talking about please disable the breadcrumb.
Got to Customizer - > Header scroll down to end of the section you . will find the option to disable it.
Here is a screenshot for that.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.