Space above and below page content sections

I have two questions.

  1. Why are there differences between the screen views in X Pro editor and the actual site view?

  2. I would like to get rid of the space above and below the page content. I tried the same css that I used the homepage, but it didn’t work.

Hi There,

On Pro Page Editor | Settings | Templates | Choose Blank No Container Header Footer.

Hope it helps

Hmmm… not sure if this is where you’re referring to, but in templates, I only have 2 options:

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion, we are referring to the Page Settings > General > Page Template and choose the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer.

screenshot

Thanks,

Ah, ok! Yep, that did it! Of course the one place I didn’t look! lol :grinning:

Hi @adminsosaz,

No worries. Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.