He there,
I already wrote the post “The Event Calendar pro, photo view not working” a wile ago…
Did the latest x-update bring any fixing to this conflict between xtheme & event calendar pro?
Thanks
Tanja
He there,
I already wrote the post “The Event Calendar pro, photo view not working” a wile ago…
Did the latest x-update bring any fixing to this conflict between xtheme & event calendar pro?
Thanks
Tanja
Hi Tanja,
Thanks for writing in! It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.
Thank you for your understanding.
Hi,
thanks for your reply.
In this thread
I already got some information to my issue, just wanted to know if there is any news.
I guess I will have to wait…
Hi there,
There are no updates about this, but I’ll re-forward this.
Thanks!
Hey – the photo view is now working with the latest versions!
Great, thanks!!
Really glad that we could be of help! 
Cheers!