Something is funky with my google analytics

I am using the themeco google analytics plugin with X at smartnutrition.ca, and my ad company has informed me that my google ID is not showing up. They sent me this code from my site. I’m not sure if it’s coming from the themeco plugin or not, but I have scoured my site for another plugin that could be inputting that code, and cannot find anything.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for writing in. I have checked your site and I wasn’t able to see any google analytics code that was rendered by our plugin. Have you added your Google Analytics ID in the X/PRO > Google Analytics > Settings? If it is still not showing after doing this, please provide us with a credential to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. Thanks

Hi Jeremy,

I can confirm GA code is missing on your site.

Can you share which code they shared?

We might need to see your setup regarding GA code.

Then something like this should be available on your site:

<!-- Google Analytics -->
<script>
    (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
    (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
    m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
    })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-YOUR_CODE_HERE', 'auto');
    ga('send', 'pageview');
</script>
<!-- End Google Analytics -->

Please share credentials like username and password inside a secure note.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.