Something is broken (was using Under Construction plugin)

[details=Summary]Hey there,

I was using the Under Construction plugin and disabled it as I wanted to check my site from an incognito window. Unfortunately, it looks like that broke something because my site looks garbled up.


Weird thing is [the site looks fine when I am logged in on the back end](http://tco-forum-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/2/2799ac52360020c2056dfd1829865a8ff037cc26.jpg).

I’ve cleared my site’s cache through it’s host but the problem still exists. Here’s a link to the site: https://goestomarket.com/

Let me know if I may be able to provide any additional info. I’d be happy to.

Thanks,
Anthony[/details]

I tried again this morning and, good news! The problem is no longer happening.

Not too sure why it behaved that way before as shown in the screenshots. Happy to report it’s no longer an issue. :slight_smile:

Hi there Anthony,

Glad to hear everything is working now! Looks great my end as well. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.