Some Visual Composer Code Stopped Working

I recently had some Visual Composer Code stop working on my site. You can see an example towards the bottom of this page:

The code is as follows:

[vc_row][vc_column width=“1/2”][counter num_start=“0” num_end=“21” num_speed=“5000” text_above=“Tourneys Played '21 -'22” text_below=“148 Picks”][/vc_column][vc_column width=“1/2”][counter num_start=“0” num_end=“23874059” num_speed=“5000” num_prefix="$" text_above=“Season Earnings” text_below="$1,136,860 average"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Specifically, the counters are not working correctly when displayed on the front end of the site. Has there been some sort of recent update or something else that would cause this code to stop working?

Thanks!

Hello @Frank19,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL and it seems that it is working fine at my end. There is no shortcode in the front end. It might be the issue of browser cache at your end. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hi,

I checked the screenshot you sent and it shows that the code is not working. The values are showing as zero when they should reflect the numbers in the shortcode.

Hello @Frank19,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.