Some text bits have got really big

Hi guys, some text parts on my website www.eloqua.sk got really big for some reason. I am sorry, it will surely be something silly, but I have no idea what to change. It affected some types of text ( feature box, text element) while some remained the same. Any ideas? Thanks a bunch

Hello @petersurik_kca,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see under construction page on your website. Can you please give us login details in a secure note so we can share the solution with you?

Thanks.

Thanks a lot, I included the details above.

Hello @petersurik_kca,

Thanks for sharing login details.

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to adjust featured headline font size:

p.x-feature-box-text {font-size: 20px !important;}

Thanks.

Hi there, thanks a lot, I appreciate your help. It did change the size of the font in the feature box. However, what I was referring to was the change of the size of font across the whole website. I am not aware of any recent changes on my side. As mentioned above, this included text elements as well. Any advice on how to go back to the previous state? Cheers

Hello @petersurik_kca,

Thanks for updating the ticket.

I believe the problem was occuring because of CSS Hero plugin. I just deactivated and instantly could see the visible difference. I have reactivated CSS hero plugin. I suggest you to de-reactivate the same and try loading the website. Please clear W3 total and browser cache and then open website URL.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.