Some rows transparent, others not

I used some inline code to make 3 rows within a section mostly transparent however only the first row is transparent on the preview.

Ideas?

@alexander, perhaps you can opine? Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing us your issue.
I checked that you are using custom CSS to make the row transparent. Instead of adding custom CSS, its better to make the transparent row through cornerstone itself. I have attached a image for your reference, how to manage the transparency of the row.

Please try doing this and let us know if its works.

Thanks

I will but I’d like to know what the custom css didn’t work. For example: if want to use a transparent gradient, there’s no built in tool for that .

Also, please remove the screen shot from public view.

Thank you for the response.

Hi There,

Thats for your reply, Custom css should work, Please try adding css in Customizer CSS.

Thanks