Some Revslider layers doesn't appear on live site

Hi,

I’ve created a revslider and it i generally working, however 2 shape layers are not appearing and 1 text layer goes missing when it’s viewed on mobile. I have checked on all responsive views on revslider and played in the revslider editor and all seems to be working fine. Please advise.

Hey,

Can you tell us which exactly layer doesn`t show? This way we can check it closer.

As I mentioned, both shape layers do not show. The text that did not show on mobile is “Maximum Workout · Minimum Fuss” Please advise.Thanks.

Hey,

Checking your slider settings, you can see that this text layer is disabled to mobile: check it here

Enabling this option, the text layer should appear normally.

Let me know if it works!

Hi John,

Thanks for pointing that out. I’ve checked the other two shape layers, but both still does not appear.

Hi There,

I am not sure why your two shapes arent appearing, but I added a third shape and it works fine.

please duplicate the new shame, or add a new one and remove your shapes that are not working.

Hope it helps