Some products are not visible on search result why?

some products are not visible on search result why? their no conditions is applied.
like you can search “waffle cushion”

“i created the single woocommerce layout for some of product , only these products are not visible on search result why!”
it should show https://ffstaging.ehob.com/products/waffle-cushion/
this product in result but not showing.
i want everything to searchable except blog posts.

Hi Ketan,

I have checked and found that the product you mentioned is showing on the 7th page of the search result.

Thanks

if i want to show these products on first page, how cani set the priority to the products?

Hi Ketan,

Unfortunately, that is not possible in the usual way. You need to add custom coding to override the default search query to get the specific product first.

Thanks

one more issue on search result page the pagination is not shwing the number of pages why? it only showing the next, previous button.

Hi Ketan,

You have added the Product Pagination outside the Looper Provider and that is why it is not working as expected. For now, the pagination and the navigation elements work with only a few pre-defined templates. I would suggest you use one of the predefined templates and modify that into your structure.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

from where i can find that templates?

Hi Ketan,

While creating a new Archive Layout you can find the option to create through the Use Template. You can find the pagination in those.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.