Some pictures are not uploading

I am having a problem I never experienced before. I am having issues uploading photo’s. I have tried saving the photos in every format possible but regardless of what format I am uploading it is not uploading to the website. The load bar goes all the way to the end but then errors out.

I actually tried uploading the photo that I am having problems uploading but it’s not allowing me -

it basically said that the file I am uploading is too large even though it is only 10 MB

uploading.

I have found the solution here. Even though the pics were smaller than 60 MB the pixel size was too big.

Hi There,

Glad you sorted things out, and thank you for sharing the solutions. This will help someone that find this thread.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.