Some Links are "Undefined"

Hello,

I’m finding that some links are undefined. If I go to the direct URL, the content works, but assigning a button to call that URL pulls an undefined URL.

Example: www.mmsmobile.com/business has three button links below. When clicking them, they pull an undefined URL, but if you copy and paste the link ( http://mmsmobile.com/business/business-phone/ ), it pulls the page properly.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I see those buttons has unique IDs. Try removing those ID and see if the issue resolve. If it is then you’ll know there is something wrong on your WP Google Analytics plugin implementation. If this is the case please contact the plugin author.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

1 Like

I’m not sure why I didn’t get notified of your response, but thank you. That was the case.
We are back in business.

Glad to hear it!