Some letters in bold

Hello,

I have problems using this theme because my page is in lithuanian language, and when I install it, all lithuanian alphabet letters are bold. The problem is only with computers, no movile phones.I have tried to change the font type but still the same. I have contacted my Hosting provider and he says that it is a problem with my theme. How can I solve that?

Thank you

Hello @dieguin101,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Diego,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your pages and I could replicate the issue on my browser, both with MS Edge and Chrome. Here is what I am seeing:

This issue could be browser dependent or machine dependent. Do you have any other computer where you can test the site on?

Best Regards.

Hi,

Yes I replicate in differents machines and browser and it is the same. It´s very strange, because sometimes, but few times, the mistake doesn´t appear. But most of the times it appears in computers.

Hi @dieguin101,

I have checked the page URL thoroughly and found the issue while not logged in. I have also created a page in Cornerstone and added the same content but didn’t find the problem you described here.

I would also suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server and activate any of the default themes like TwentyTwenty and check if the page is having the same issue or not if the issue exists there might be some problem with the 3rd Party page builder you are using or related to the Server Level Cache. I would suggest you contact your hosting provider to purge all the server-level cache and check if that resolves your issue.

If you find the issue only exists when X is active, please share the credentials of the staging server for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.