Some internal links not working?!

I’m stumped. My site is experiencing a very random error that I can not figure out. In short, some of the links in the website, while coded correctly, are not working. When I hover over the link, the address bar / preview comes up properly, but then on click, it only loads the homepage.

an example: https://littlesprouts.com/schools/haverhill-necc/

I have a “Schedule a Tour” item in the main menu, which works perfectly. But in the header, there’s a large “Schedule a Tour” button call to action. Hover over that button and you’ll see it pull up littlesprouts.com/tour, but when you click, it will redirect you to the homepage.

Another example is the phone number / button in the topbar that should bring you to our contact page, but it simply loads the homepage.

I have some 301 redirect plugin running, but the error still occurs when this plugin is disabled.

Please let me know if you can help to troubleshoot this strange error. It’s beyond frustrating.

Hi There,

That is indeed strange, it works from time to time and it fails from time to time as well.

Please turn off all third party plugins clear your cache and test it again.

Let us know how it goes